CAR Magazine is seeking to hire Journalism Intern to join their team. If you love all things automotive and want to learn from the best in the business, we want to hear from you.
Ramsay Media has been dedicated to market leading, special interest publishing since 1933 and now it is your time to become part of a winning team.
Over time, the company has expanded from a stable of dominant magazine brands into a true multi-platform enterprise with a vast array of digital and mobile opportunities, events, exhibitions, an audiovisual production division and a variety of related media channels.
At present, the company publishes five titles in a versatile portfolio that embraces the automotive, travel, science and technology markets – focussed on the consumer market.
In all instances, these titles bear the hallmark of RamsayMedia: contemporary design and entertaining editorial of the highest quality, creating a powerful bond with readers, viewers, and visitors.
RamsayMedia is an innovative and principled South African media company that delivers original quality content to audiences across multiple platforms.
The successful incumbent will be exposed to the following:
- Researching and assisting with articles on the CAR magazine website
- Assisting on shoots and videos for CAR magazine and CAR magazine website
Assisting our road test engineers in:
• the road testing, including weighing and measuring vehicles
• recording specification features and road test data
• A tertiary qualification in English and/or Journalism with an understanding of the CAR magazine brand.
• Proactive and self-disciplined
• Willingness to learn
• General understanding of and interest in engineering and/or technology
• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Able to work under deadline pressure
• Work experience in the media industry would be an advantage
Closing Date: 05 May 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://hr.hsmdns.co.za/apply.php?uid=vzBU →