26 Feb Dis-Chem Head Office is looking for a Marketing Graduate
Dis-Chem’s Head Office in Midrand is looking for driven a Marketing graduate, who thrive on challenges for the exciting 2019 internship on offer. The internship opportunity is tailor-made for an enthusiastic, energetic, result oriented individual who would like to kick-start their work experience in the exciting world of Marketing Management.
- Matric – Grade 12 and or Higher Certificates
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or any related field
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office
- Experience in the Marketing environment
- Assist in marketing communications and efforts.
- Load all booking forms or requests and ensure that they are listed by broadsheet page, and prepped for agency
- Supply category management with costing sheets of all items on the promotion.
- Transcribe detail onto SAP and activate in time for the promotion.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Ensure special promotions items on all stores as the same as advertised and solve any problems that might arise thereof.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
- Ensure all compliments and complaints from customers gets communicated through to management.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter.
- Respond to customer queries and complains.
- Knowledge of Marketing Practices and Principle
- Knowledge of retail environment
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Time management skills
- Be trustworthy and honest
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Customer service orientated
- Results orientated
- Quality orientation
- 2nd Additional Language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE – Clear Criminal and Credit Record
- Reliable transport
- Be available to work weekends when necessary
Remuneration and benefits:
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE THAT COMES UP IN A NEW WINDOW WHEN YOU CLICK APPLY. IF YOU ARE USING A SMART DEVICE, THE QUESTIONNAIRE MAY NOT POP UP, AND YOU APPLICATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://dischem.pnet.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=8068&x=5741931&i=12926&pop=1 →