16 Jan Emirates Cabin Crew Opportunities
The Emirates Group
Where could you be tomorrow?
The Emirates Group is looking for exceptional people to join their international cabin crew team based in Dubai.
If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, this is for you. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend one of their global recruitment events.
Before clicking the Apply button here are some things to have prepared:
– An updated CV – you will need to provide details about your previous employment and education history
– Photos to upload
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience (desirable)
– Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
– Educated to at least high school level
– Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
– At least 21 years old at the time of joining
– Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tiptoes) and a minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
– Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
– As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/252562 →