Gauteng Department Of E-Government
Gauteng Department of E-Government Vacancies consists of entry-level positions such as Personal Assistant and Office Management to entry level as well as Professional.
Gauteng Department Of E-Government Vacancies
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
- Matric/ Grade 12 plus Secretarial Diploma (NQF level 5) or relevant qualification as recognized by SAQA.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Office Administration or Secretarial duties.
- Valid drivers’ license will be an added advantage.
- COMPETENCIES: Language skill and strong interpersonal skills,
- good communication skills (verbal and written),
- good telephone etiquette,
- high level of computer skills,
- organizing and writing skills,
- detail orientated,
- time management,
- conflict handling skills,
- basic knowledge of financial administration,
- high level of reliability,
- good grooming and presentation.
- Three-year tertiary qualification in office administration or Secretariat or Public Administration.
- 3-5 years’ experience in administration and Executive Support/ Secretariat
Applications must be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Gauteng Department of e-Government is inviting, strategic and innovative thinkers, who are technocrats, to champion the crafting of the strategy to deliver the modernisation mandate of the Gauteng City Region, and to support radical transformation, modernisation and re-industrialisation.
The successful candidate must be innovative with proven applied leadership skills as well as the ability to plan and coordinate activities at a strategic level.
Must have a client-focused attitude.
Excellent writing and impeccable communication skills, as well as relationship building, people management and the ability to work under pressure.
CLOSING DATE: 04 May 2018
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.