13 Feb Internship at Tuks FM
Tuks FM is South Africa’s number one campus radio station. Broadcasting from the University of Pretoria’s main campus, Tuks FM reaches most of Gauteng, including Pretoria and Johannesburg, and the rest of the world on www.tuksfm.co.za.
Tuks FM Trust currently has a vacancy for an intern for a period of 12 Months. The successful candidate will provide administrative and coordination support to the station’s management team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- General administration and secretarial duties
- Financial administration support
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings
- Basic marketing and communication support
Education and qualifications:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Drivers license
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Above average typing speed
- Professional telephone skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Location: Pretoria
Applications may be submitted to Ms Faith Shogole at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of business day on 28 February 2018.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within seven days from the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.enterprises.up.ac.za/careers/ →