Road Accident Fund
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the Correspondence Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Verification process will be undertaken to verify whether you have previous work anywhere within the Republic of South Africa.
Key Performance Areas
- Facilitating and coordinating of all regional marketing and communication aspects.
- Implementation of the regional marketing strategy.
- Implementing the regional PR and Media strategy.
- Implementing the regional internal communications strategy.
- Facilitation and coordination of stakeholder engagements.
- Feedback and reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Certified copy Grade 12/NQF 4 level certificate.
- Certified copy of National Diploma/B Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent qualification.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- Your CV and motivational letter.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Desire and potential to learn.
- Basic computer skills.
- Prioritize tasks as needed. Remuneration
The Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 22 October 2019.
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address:
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages. Applications with no academic transcripts will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number).
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously.
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified. The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantage groups.
Please note that the Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Closing date: 22 October 2019
Leave your thoughts by commenting below (in the comments section)
To apply for this job please visit www.raf.co.za.