18 Sep Massiv Metro looking for a Sales Agents
Are you an energetic, dynamic individual who is passionate about sales?
Massiv Metro is looking for two Sales Agents to connect the station with right advertisers.
Why We Want You
- You are organised and are your own entrepreneur.
- You have excellent sales skills as well as the drive to sell.
- You have the confidence and determination to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals for the Massiv Metro platform.
- You are able to meet and exceed sales revenue budgets.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are responsible for actively seeking out and cultivating new advertising business opportunities for Massiv Metro.
- You are responsible for initiating, developing and presenting relevant opportunities to identified advertising agencies and potential advertisers.
Skill Sets Required
- Radio direct sales experience serves as an advantage
- You must be able to efficiently manage the sales process for each client, as well as campaigns
- You must have a comprehensive understanding of SMMEs and private businesses not represented by media agencies
- You must be able to develop and execute customised sales programmes to acquire new accounts for Massiv Metro
- You must be able to manage Massiv Metros inventory, client accounts and budgets with all internal and external stakeholders
- You must understand the profiles, audiences and product offerings of Massiv Metro
Sales Agent Responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for completing all required administrative reporting activities such as forecasts, expense reports and weekly status reports on time.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, identifying and securing new business opportunities from private entities, initiatives and trade activities on behalf of Massiv Metro, by putting together concise, impactful, innovative and solution driven proposals for the clients, to meet their objectives and the company’s direct media spend share objectives.
- You will be expected to negotiate at various client levels across diverse cultures and demographics.
- You must have the ability to focus on the needs of non-traditional media clients by engaging and expanding on their interests and expectations and identifying common ground opportunities.
- You are required to work closely with Massiv Metro’s programming team, to ensure optimal after sale operational feedback and that clients receive a high quality and consistent service at all times.
Closing date is 30 September 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://massivmetro.com/work-for-us/ →