The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is a 8-week comprehensive program where students will gain hands-on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Dates & Components:
• July 1st, 2019 – August 31st, 2019
• Impactful assignments that drive business results
• Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
• Volunteer and team building experiences
• Current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
• Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
• Ability to partner across the organization
• Sound communication skills
Opportunities may be available in:
• Cyber and Intelligence Solutions
• Marketing and Communications
• Products and Innovation
• Sales/Account Management
Locations: Based on the team/department the position may be located in Mastercard Office.
Next Steps: If interested please submit your formal application for consideration to the following link 2019 Mastercard Summer Internship Program
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.