09 May Nedbank CIB 2-year Graduate Programme
Nedbank is looking for the best minds to join their team as they carve a distinct future. The team of finance experts excels at doing business, but they are also passionate about doing good for the greater society.
If you believe that you can write your own unique success story that could create change for our country, the continent and your own life, we’re looking for you.
Nedbank CIB wants multi-faceted people with strong academic skills, creative minds and a value system that includes integrity and respect.
The business boasts some of the top experts in corporate and investment banking and we have an enviable track record. That record is anchored by our mandate to bring innovative thinking to the market.
Come share our philosophy and passion for diverse thinking. It’ll be the right start to your career!
Graduates with the following Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree in:
- Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Property, Quantity Surveying or Valuations Management
- Hydrogeology/Water Studies
- Computer Science/IT
- Engineering (all fields)
- Information Systems
- Data Analytics or Data Science
WHAT MAKES OUR GRADUATE PROGRAMME DIFFERENT
Beyond the ordinary graduate programme
Not only looking for the best minds to join the Nedbank CIB Graduate Programme but also offer the best when it comes to exposure.
They graduates as part of our leadership pipeline, which is why we go further and include the following into our programme:
- A six-week investment banking foundational programme offered by an international service provider.
- A 24-month programme covering elements such as personal leadership, the latest developments in fintech, design thinking methodology, the opportunity to be involved with a Nedbank CIB endorsed CSI project as well as action-learning projects
- By the second year of the programme, the top 10 performing graduates will have the opportunity to travel internationally to two destinations, one of which is on the continent.
- Nedbank CIB will employ graduate trainees as permanent employees, which allows us to provide a unique experience only to be found at Nedbank.
- Our graduate trainees have access to standard employee benefits and the opportunity to engage with the CIB Exco and Manco. This offers great exposure to our top management and an inside track on what the vision is for the unique talent stepping in CIB.
By joining the Nedbank CIB Graduate Programme, you’ll have:
- The chance to accelerate your career by working with top industry leaders
- Exposure to theoretical and practical training
- Access to an alumni network of peers, based on a joint performance experience
- An opportunity to learn how to effect changes in big business through disruption and innovation
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.nedbank.co.za/job/National-NCIB-Graduate-Trainee/522710601/?locale=en_GB →