26 Feb NSFAS is looking to hire unemployed Graduate interns
Position: Graduate Internship Programme (s)
Type & Grade: 6 Months Contract (Stipend)
Vacancy No: 67 of 2019/20
Department & Unit: Human Resources
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a public entity accountable to the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). It provides financial assistance to eligible students at public universities and at Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges throughout South Africa.
NSFAS is looking to employ graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one-year casual work experience could be considered)
- NSFAS funded graduates
Fields of Study:
- Human Resources; Industrial Psychology or similar
- Financial Accounting; Accounting or similar
Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes:
- Record keeping and file management skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
- Time Management
- High-level skills in comprehension
- Accuracy and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send Detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Thokozile Mnikina via email, with the subject Graduate Internship Programme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSFAS does not consider late applications.
Closing date: 1 March 2019
NSFAS only corresponds with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/vacancies/Recruiting Profile - Graduate Internship Programme Feb 2019.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1aykma4vc1HfNUtpP56G_pwP8rpSn5oZmZB_H6uJMf201SyI1-_Udl3ac →