Procter & Gamble
What does P&G Internship Offer?
We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in the first hand. And that’s just what you’ll do as a P&G Intern!
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
We are looking for a Bachelor’s/Master’s students who:
- Are born leaders and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- South African Citizenship
HOW TO APPLY
What we offer:
- We guarantee your responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one of two big projects
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager so that you grow & develop
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Marketing, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.