07 Feb PWC Bursary Opportunities
PWC - PricewaterhouseCoopers
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) bursary programme is available to students studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) degree at a South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) -accredited university.
Bursaries are awarded to high-performing, talented individuals.
The programme also seeks to support qualifying students with financial need.
Candidates should be studying towards, or have successfully completed studies towards the Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification (Qualifications include a BCom and post graduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university).
Requirements for Grade 12:
- Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance, with maths (pure maths not maths literacy) and English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for all subjects.
- Requirements for University students: You must obtain consistent passes in all your subjects.
- Bursary holders are required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies;
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from first year through to final year, however your training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA;
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking;
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous;
- You will be expected to progress steadily throughout the three years in order to qualify as a CA(SA), this includes writing the qualifying exams and achieving the necessary core hours as prescribed by SAICA. Core experience obtained during your learnership includes auditing, accounting, financial management, secretarial systems, taxation and estates, business information systems.
Bursary students are required to maintain a good academic record at University.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.pwc.co.za/en/careers/learners/learners-bursaries.html →