12 Feb SASSETA Bursary Opportunity
Safety and Security Sector Education Training Authority
The Safety and Security Sector Education Training Authority(SASSETA) invites students who meet the following criteria to apply for funding
- Must be studying at a Public University or the University of Technology in SA.
- Must be registered/accepted to study in the 2019 academic year
- Must be doing final year i.e. expects to receive qualification if all modules are passed OR has completed their qualification in the 2018 academic year but unable to obtain results in order to graduate
- Must be South African citizen
- Must be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Must be unemployed
Be studying any of the below fields of study
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Internal Auditing
Important to Note:
- SASSETA provides successful applicants with bursaries of up to R70 000 to cover tuition, textbooks, university/ university approved accommodation and meals.
- Historical debt for the 2018 academic year may be considered if the total bursary award will not exceed the above figure.
- Enquiries to be directed to our call centre on 011 087 5555 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants to please send the below documentation for consideration:
- Proof of registration as final year student
- Academic record/2018 results
- Student Account from University
Documents to be submitted to email@example.com on or before 11h00 on the 14th February 2019.
SASSETA reserves the right not to make any award in terms of this advertisement.
For more information about SASSETA, please visit our website www.sasseta.org.za.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.sasseta.org.za/ →