17 Oct NYDA has partnered with NSFAS to drive recruitment for Students
NYDA has partnered with NSFAS to drive recruitment of students and ensure that more young people have access to funding for the 2018 academic year. Apply today!
This partnership with NSFAS is in line with NYDA’s focus on education and skills development, and it is in its second year.
Who must NOT apply?
1.Students who are currently funded by NSFAS & will continue their course in 2018
2.Students already receiving financial assistance from other bursary/student loan providers
3. Learners who want to study at private universities or private colleges in 2018
NSFAS will not accept posted, emailed or faxed application forms.
Applications must be made online or through the NYDA branches or Local Youth Offices (LYOs) situated within municipalities.
For postgraduate studies, only students who plan to do the following postgraduate qualification may apply for funding:
– B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
– B Tech – Biokinetics/Biomedical Technology/Biotechnology
– Postgraduate Certificate in Education
– Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, and
HOW TO APPLY
All learners/students who wish to apply for NSFAS funding for the 2018 academic year can do one of the following:
– Apply online on the NSFAS website
– Those who do not have access to the internet can make use of the NYDA branches and selected Local Youth Offices (LYOs) to complete their applications online.
– Young people can visit any NYDA Branch to obtain the NSFAS Application Form.
Completed application forms can be returned to the NYDA and will be collected by NSFAS.
1. NYDA Branches:
2. NYDA Local Youth Offices (situated within Municipalities):
– The application form is not available to download and print, it can only be collected from and delivered to the NYDA branches and Local Youth Offices.
– For more information, CLICK HERE
Applications close on 30 November 2017.