Sanlam and South Africa’s best loved TV characters, The Takalani Sesame Muppets, will take to the road from August to September for their much loved annual roadshow.
The roadshow is brought to audiences by Sanlam, in partnership with the SABC Education’s Takalani Sesame. The journey will see the Sanlam roadshowtravel to seven towns in five provinces to host free events for children and adults filled with fun, festivities and lots of prizes.
Tendani Matshisevhe, Marketing Manager at Sanlam Sky Solutions says the roadshow is an opportunity for Sanlam to continue its proud tradition of giving back to the community through projects which truly empower.
“At Sanlam, we are in the business of turning our clients’ money into something meaningful and valuable so that they can live their best possible lives. So while the kids are enjoying a show from the muppets, parents are encouraged to speak to our financial advisers to assist with their financial planning questions”, adds Tendani.
He said Sanlam was particularly pleased to bring education, health and financial awareness to all communities visited. “Once again, we have joinedforces with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) and the South African National Blood Service (SANBS). The DBE will be giving away educational material while SANBS will be creating awareness on the importance of donating blood and doing their blood drive to build reserves for the festive season. As Wealthsmiths™, we realisethat our clients can only enjoy their financial goals if they have the best health to get them there.”
All visitors will stand a chance to win one of many prizes sponsored by the JD Group. This year, the Takalani Sesame Muppets will pose for 2 500 photos with fans young and old for free. These photos will be printed on site and given to these lucky fans as a memento of this special occasion.
- 15 August 2015 inNortham, Limpopo
- 22 August 2015 in Manguzi, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- 29 August 2015 in Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- 5 September 2015 in Soweto, Gauteng
- 12 September 2015 in Queenstown, Eastern Cape
- 19 September 2015 in George, Western Cape
- 26 September 2015 in Worcester, Western Cape
What you’ll see:
- The Takalani Sesame Muppets performing and entertaining the crowds
- SANBS encouraging blood donation
- Department of Basic Education giving away educational material
- Sanlam clients offering their personal testimonials
- Financial advisers from Sanlam offering financial guidance to the visitors
Play zones for children aged 4 to 14 years old.