Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment.
Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme.
- Graphic Design
- Strategic Support
- Marketing and Communication
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
Applicants must be:
- between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Students who need Experiential Training.
- Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract.
- An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to the large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.