Academic study that will be required:
Learnership National Certificate in Chemical Operations – NQF 3
Work Experience that will be gained :
- Check all incoming raw materials against specs provided
- Perform Quality Control tests on in process products
- Spot check all finished product for correct labeling prior to packing
- Spot check product is packed into the correct boxes and neatly sealed
- Check all export consignments, correctly labeled and loaded without damage, locked and secured with a reputable seals
- Place of academic study : Durban Central – 2 days per week
- Place of workplace experience : Durban North – 3 days per week
- This is a 12 month learnership that may eventually result in a permanent position with great advancement opportunities in the Chemical industry.
- As a result only a stipend is paid but all academic costs are covered.
- Only serious matriculants to apply please .
- Matric with Maths and Science
- Willingness to undergo a 12 month learnership programme and to complete the National Certificate Chemical Operations
- Must be able to communicate well in English
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Zulu would be an advantage but not compulsory
- Some experience in the Laboratory/Chemical field a plus .
- In order to achieve the outcomes of our Employment Equity Plan, preference may given to historically disadvantaged and especially to the disabled.
- NB NB Disabled candidates are urged to apply and to clearly state the nature and extent of their disability on their CV please.
- SA Citizens only.
- Residents of Durban only.
- CV, Matric certificate and copy of ID to accompany application.
How to Apply for Learnerships in Durban at Chemical Company:
Send CV to: email@example.com
The Chemical Learnerships are available in Durban, South Africa for matriculants. So if you are interested in joining this learnership programme, you may send your C.V. at the above mentioned email address to get yourself selected as a Learner. You can also say it a special learning programme or traineeship for Matriculants with Maths and Science.