ABOUT ANGLO AMERICAN GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Our Graduate Programme is about finding the very best talent to help us create a more sustainable future.
You’ll contribute to our business from the first day you join us.
You’ll take on two or three roles during the three-year programme, learning through doing, working alongside top industry experts on an accelerated and exhilarating development journey that’s rooted in a purpose-led high-performance culture.
We recruit in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Brazil and Chile. There are opportunities across the business, in a wide range of roles, from Engineering and Technology to Finance and HR.
Applications for South Africa are open from 1 June 2019 to 31 July 2019.
- Have a degree or postgraduate degree (Honours or Masters) in disciplines relevant to mining, in particular, Engineering ( National Diploma or BSC Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Mining Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Rock Engineering / Mineral Surveying) and relevant sub-disciplines; Commerce ( Finance & Accountancy / ); Data Science; Human Resources Management; Geology; Safety and Sustainability; and Environment Science.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our Operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please feel to share this opportunity with your mates.
To apply for this job please visit www.angloamerican.com.