City of Joburg
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by the tertiary institutions for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
City of Johannesburg Municipality Internship 2021
The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Strategy, Policy Coordination & Relations Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
The details are as follows:
Department: Group Strategy, Policy Coordination & Relations Department (GSPCR)
Branch: Smart City Designation: Intern
Salary Range: R8 329.29 pm (the cost to the company, basic salary, no benefits)
- Bachelor degree in ICT, Built Environment or Development Planning or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in ICT or the Built Environment will be an advantage
- Confirmation letter from institution
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Ages between 18 – 35 years
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Must form part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Good Interpersonal and Communication skills and be able to work with the group.
Coordination, Problem analysis and Problem-Solving skills required and Batho Pele Principles.
Closing Date: 03 February 2021.
Feel free to share this post.
To apply for this job please visit www.joburg.org.za.