- Accounting or Tax Degree
- Tertiary [Essential] – Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), with accounting and auditing.
- Tertiary [Desirable] – Honors in B.Com, with accounting and auditing.
- Secondary [Essential] – Metric certificate, with accounting and mathematics.
Completed Training contract or articles
Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- Liaising with colleagues and clients to provide tax compliance and consulting services.
- Producing high level tax opinions that add value to clients’ businesses.
- Completing, Reviewing and Submission of Income Tax Returns.
- Performing tax related research.
Commercial awareness and business acumen
Strong research skills
Ability to manage multiple assignments and multitask.
Proactive, able to work independently and deliver precise and accurate work
HOW TO APPLY