The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust
The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust has a different approach to the management of its education programme and aims to recruit candidates that would ordinarily be overlooked by other bursary programmes, which commonly seek out the top achievers only.
Who is eligible to apply?
Any student from a financially needy background who can demonstrate such need.
Our goal is to provide financial assistance to those students who, without additional support would not apply to study further and/or complete their chosen qualification.
Preference will be given each year to essential and scarce skills education applicants as determined by the Department of Labour, various SETAs, and other labour and economic advisors.
Further non-negotiable criteria:
- Learners, or unemployed youth between the ages of 16 and 30 years, who want to complete a recognized undergraduate, or other qualification, through a recognized South African institution (overseas and post-graduate study is not negotiable)
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Bursary applicants must already have applied for study at the accredited institution and provide proof thereof, on application
- The bursary applicant is not permitted to change the area of specialization on which basis the bursary was applied for, based on the acceptance letter from the institution
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic, leadership and empathetic ability, with high values and developmental communication skills
How does a student apply?
Prospective bursars must download the CRET application forms CLICK HERE TO: APPLICATION FORM and apply before the closing date of end November prior to the year of intended study.
Applications and all queries need to be sent to email@example.com.
No other application email avenues will be considered.
Applications are welcome via post or drop in, but walk-ins will not be met unless an appointment has been scheduled telephonically or via email to the above address.
CLICK HERE FOR Q and A on Bursary Programme – All you need to know
Closing Date: 30 November 30, 2018
To apply for this job please visit www.cyrilramaphosafoundation.org.