The Group Legal Team at Hollard is offering an exciting new opportunity for a recent LLB graduate, in a 1(one) year Legal Internship. The main focus will be to provide general contract administration service and support to the Group Legal Team.
– LLB Degree
– Some work experience within a corporate and/or related environmentv preferred
– Some knowledge of Insurance legislation and regulations
– Contract management and drafting
– Interpretation of legislation
– Business acumen
– Conduct contract administration in relation to all current legal contracts in place
– Review the current contracts to identify, review, accurately index and record, comments on, coordinate follow-up actions and sign off all contracts to ensure an up-to-date relevant contract repository and database
– Where directed provide appropriate legal research and interpretation in support of the legal advisors
Draft, review and provide comment on contracts to the legal team
– Review and comment on policy documents
– Support the legal team in the preparation of business reports
Closing Date: 31 January 2014
To apply for this job please visit careers.hollard.co.za.