JACK LEMKUS store is looking for a young creative for their online team! Key performance areas and responsibilities would be to retouch and deep etch products and apparel for the website.
– Shoot products in studio, deep etch and colour correct images to the physical product.
– Ensure images are uploaded on time and correctly onto our website.
– Maintaining database of images in an organised manner.
– Team player.
– Detail orientated.
– An interest in the e-commerce sneaker/fashion industry.
– Ability to work under tight time constraints.
– Good time management.
– Ability to work quickly and independently.
– Excellent Photographic knowledge.
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
– Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign knowledge (Advantageous)
– Excellent Mac literacy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Grade 12 (Senior Certificate – High School Qualification)
– Relevant photographic tertiary qualification (Design qualification will be advantageous)
– 1 to 2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
– Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Email your CV and Online Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to share this post.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com