KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health is offering bursaries for Medical Training in Cuba.
– Be from KwaZulu-Natal;
– Be financially needy (combined gross income of parents must be less than R120 000 per year)
– Candidates must be from a disadvantaged background
– Candidates must not be older that 35 years
– Must produce certified copies of Matric Results (with a minimum of D symbol in Higher Grade in English, Maths, Biology/Life Science and Physics.)
All successful candidates will be required to sign a contract with the KZN Department of Health which will compel them to work back one year for every year sponsored, in a Public Health facility closest to the community they come from.
Bursary applications forms can be collected from the Personnel Office at the following hospitals:
– Amajuba: Madadeni Hospital, Newcastle Hospital and Niemeyer Hospital.
-eThekwini: Addintgon hospital, Clairwood hospital, Hillcrest hospital, Inkosi Albert Luthuli Cen-tral Hospital, King
Edward VIII hospital, King George V hospital, Mahatma Gandhi Me-morial hospital, Osindisweni hospital,
Prince Mshiyeni Memorial hospital, RK Khan hospital and Wentworth hospital
– Ilembe: Sundumbili CHC, Ndwedwe CHC, Stanger Hospital, Umphumulo hospital, Untunjambili hospital, Montebello Hospital
– Sisonke – Christ the King hospital, EG & Usher Memorial hospital, St Apollinaris hospital, Rietvlei hospital, Umzimkhulu Hospital, St Margarets’s hospital
– Ugu: – GJ Crookes hospital, Murchison hospital, Port Shepstone hospital and St Andrews hospital
Umgungundlovu: – Appelsbosch, Edendale, Fort Napier, Grey’s, Northdale, Townhill, Umgeni or the following CHC’s: Bruntville, Embo, Imbalenhle and East/Boom Street.
– Umkhanyakude: – Bethesda hospital, Mosvold hospital, Manguzi hospital, Mseleni hospital and Hlabisa hospital
– Umzinyathi: – Charles Johnson Memorial, Church of Scotland hospital, Dundee hospital and Greytown hospital
– Uthukela: Emmaus hospital, Estcourt hospital, Ladysmith hospital
– Uthungulu: Catherine Booth hospital, Ekombe hospital, Nseleni CHC, Eshowe hospital, Lower Umfolozi War Memorial Hospital, Mbongolwane hospital, Ngwelezane hospital, Nkandla hospital and KwaMagwaza hospital
– Zululand: Benedictine hospital, Ceza hospital, Itshelejuba hospital, Nkonjeni hospital, St Francis hospital, Thulasizwe hospital and Vryheid hospital.
CLOSING DATE: 15 APRIL 2014
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.