Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6070- R 8050
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience:
- National Diploma /Degree in Physics or equivalent qualification
- Basic understanding of radiation protection and radiation science.
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Good communication skills and report writing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with maintenance and development of new audit methodologies
- Assist with the reading of RPLDs from clients participating in the postal audit
- Assist with verification of correction factors for magazine and RPLD sensitivity corrections
- Assist with the characterization of a small field dedicated RPLDs
- Assist with the development of film dosimetry and characterization of EBT film for small field dosimetry
SEE HOW TO APPLY DETAILS BELOW
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record, and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position.
In your application do indicate which position you are applying for.
Closing date for applications: 19 October 2020
Feel free to share this post.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com