Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is looking for interns who can work on a full-time basis where they will be given all the necessary tools to build their capabilities.
Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN INTERNSHIP
- Minimum matric certificate or N3 equivalent ONLY
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is important
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00)
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICESHIP
- You need to have Matric Certificate with 0 – 3 years working experience
- South African Citizen- Barcoded South African ID
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business.
- Good command of the English language
- Have a passion for winning and be willing to face a new challenge every day
HOW TO APPLY
Feel free to share this post.
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.