Procter & Gamble (P&G)
A P&G internship offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer – our work, our people, our values, and our culture.
What does P&G Internship Offer?
We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand. And that’s just what you’ll do as a P&G Intern!
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a P&G project assignment with real world responsibilities, tasks, and working relationships gaining an understanding of how P&G works.
As well as this, Interns will have the opportunity to take on real projects that are vital to the growth of our business with a presentation of your final project to the department senior manager at the end of the internship period.
An Internship at P&G will give you:
- Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1
- Work on challenging projects that allow you to Touch & Improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- Eligible candidates need to be studying towards a Degree
- Proven track record of leadership experience & teamwork
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
- Ready to face a challenging experience
- Receive an offer for Internship Offer in four (4) easy steps
Step 1: Create an online profile and complete an online assessment that may take 30 – 45 minutes. A link will be sent to your email upon successful completion of the pre-screening questions
Step 2: Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test (psychometric) at your campus or the P&G offices
Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to the first screening interview at the P&G offices or your campus
Step 4: Successful candidates are invited to the P&G offices for final interviews at the P&G offices or your campus
Applications Close: 24 April 2017
Internship Period: 4 – 6 weeks during the June Vacation period
Job ID: IME00000324
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
HOW TO APPLY – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit jobs.pgcareers.com.