The Business Administration Learnership programme offers a fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom based at our Midrand campus in Johannesburg. During the 12 month placement you will receive invaluable experience working within Vodacom on a variety of interesting projects.
- · Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for identified business areas at Vodacom
- · Create an opportunity for individuals who do not have a tertiary qualification to acquire a NQF level 2 formal qualification within a specified field in the telecommunications environment
- · Develop competence against the required outcomes within the specified qualification
- · Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment during the programme
- · Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment.
- · Matric/Grade 12
- · Essential requirements: Applicants must not be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
Be willing to sign a fixed-term employment contract for 12 months
- · Obtain a NQF level 2 formal qualifications within a specified field
- · Find out more about Vodacom and the telecommunications industry.
- · Gain valuable work experience and enhance both technical and corporate skills
- · Develop a real understanding of area of work so the candidates can make informed career decisions.
- · Build contacts and networks within Vodacom.
Learners must be willing to commit themselves to the full training period stipulated in the learnership contract.
Midrand Commercial Park
Full-time Employment Type : Fixed Term Contract
To apply for this job please visit vodafone.taleo.net.