Mediclinic Pharmacy Graduate Internship Programmes in Gauteng and Mpumalanga are available.
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Prior experience in a Private hospital and Community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Willingness to participate in scheduled stock takes and CPD events.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven application of clinical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of medicine stock management within a hospital.
- Basic understanding of medical aid regulations.
- Displays organisational awareness by understanding the impact of industry trends.
- Ensure high quality work by focussing on accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Focus on a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively and maintaining respectful work relationships.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
- Accurate dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Processing of patients’ prescriptions and credits.
- Under supervision you will be involved with the balancing of pharmacy and ward registers after stock issues/receipts.
- Orders, receives, issues and manages stock as per stock management principles.
- Maintains quality client care principles.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form.
Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.
You can also obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic Hospital or office and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre.
– Close Date: 20 JULY 2015 Click Here to APPLY FOR Gauteng Pharmacist Intern
– Close Date: 22 JULY 2015 Click Here to APPLY FOR Gauteng Pharmacist Intern
– Close Date: 17 JULY 2015Click Here to APPLY FOR Mpumalanga Pharmacist Intern
To apply for this job please visit mediclinic.mhr.erecruit.co.za.