Apple launched the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, its two new high-end smartphones hitting retailers this September.
iPhone 11 features:
The new iPhone 11 features a powerful dual-camera system, with the highest quality video in a smartphone and Night mode for photos – see features below:
- 2 Cameras, both the Ultra Wide and Wide cameras supporting 4K video. A new Wide sensor with 100 percent Focus Pixels enables Night mode.
- selfie videos take on a whole new look on the TrueDepth camera, now recording 4K video at up to 60 fps and 120 fps slo-mo.
- water resistance up to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes, protected against accidental spills from common liquids such as coffee and soda.
- comes in six new stunning colors including purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT(RED).
- 6.1-inch all-screen Liquid Retina display, with wide color support and True Tone for a more natural viewing experience.
- A13 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone.
- features up to 20 percent faster CPU and GPU than A12. The A13 Bionic also enables great all-day battery life.
- Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone, gets up to 30 percent faster and easier to use with improved performance at varying distances and support for more angles.
iPhone 11 comes in six new gorgeous colors, and will be available for pre-order beginning Friday, 13 September 2019 and in stores beginning Friday, 20 September 2019.
iPhone 11 will be available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB models in purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT(RED) starting at $699 (US). Customers can also get iPhone 11 for $16.62 a month7 or $399.
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max features:
- 3 cameras / triple-camera system with all-new Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras.
- each camera in the triple-camera system records brilliant 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilization.
- water resistance up to 4 meters for up to 30 minutes, and are protected against everyday spills including coffee and soda.1
- new Super Retina XDR display, a custom-designed OLED, provides users an immersive HDR viewing experience for movies and other high-definition videos with up to 1,200 nits brightness.
- A13 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, provides unparalleled performance for every task iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max handle and features up to 20 percent faster CPU and GPU than A12.
- iPhone 11 Pro offering up to four more hours of battery life in a day.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max offering up to five hours more than iPhone XS Max.
- with iOS 13, powerful video editing tools are accessible to everyone with the ability to rotate, crop, increase exposure and apply filters to videos instantly.
- the triple-camera system takes Portrait mode to a new level with the ability to choose Wide and Telephoto framing, enabling Portrait mode with a wider field of view, great for taking portraits of multiple people. The Telephoto camera features a larger ƒ/2.0 aperture to capture 40 percent more light compared to iPhone Xs for better photos and videos.
- for the first time, users can easily record video without switching out of Photo mode with QuickTake by simply holding the shutter button to start recording.
- selfie videos take on a whole new look with the TrueDepth camera that now records 4K video at up to 60 fps and 120 fps slo-mo.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max come in four gorgeous finishes including a beautiful new midnight green, and will be available for pre-order beginning Friday, 13 September 2019 and in stores beginning Friday, 20 September 2019.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB models in midnight green, space gray, silver and gold starting at $999 and $1,099, respectively. Customers can also get iPhone 11 Pro for $24.95 a month5 or $599 with trade-in6 and iPhone 11 Pro Max for $29.12 a month or $699.
Leave your thoughts by commenting below (in the comments section)