Success Summit returns to SA (1 and 2 March 2014)
Global Success Summits (GSS) is delighted to announce that the 2nd edition of the very well-attended SA Success Summit is confirmed.
This is due to take place at Sandton Convention Centre on the 1st and 2nd March 2014.
The summit focuses on sharing success strategy insights and the skills needed to create a wealthier and healthier mindset along 5 broad themes, namely business leadership, entrepreneurship, wealth creation, negotiating and public speaking skills and personal development.
This year’s dynamic line-up brings international world-renowned business coaches and speakers to share the stage with top South Africans imparting their wisdom and success stories to inspire and empower delegates. The summit offers a unique opportunity to learn from the vanguard of current thought leadership and proven success.
Last year’s 2 day summit attracted 5000 delegates and was headlined by Richard Branson. This year we are thrilled to announce Steve “The Woz” Wozniak (multi-billionaire and co-founder of Apple) will headline the programme with an expert team of carefully selected international and local speakers including:
– GSS founder Greg Secker
– International sport icon Francois Pienaar
– Human behaviourist Dr John Demartini
– Extreme entrepreneur and Space Energy investor Peter Sage
– International businessman and investor JT Foxx
– Speaking coach Andy Harrington,
– South African innovator and inventor Siyabulela Xuza,
– Futurist Anne Jirsch
– Organisational culture expert Colin J Browne
– Branding and marketing guru Raymond Aaron
– PLUS a major controversial international figure who has been garnering headlines around the world!
Additional speakers will be announced as they are confirmed. The emphasis of the summit is on providing a balance of information and topics from variety perspectives on success, while still offering an entertaining and motivational 2-day experience.
The 2013 summit attracted an audience demographic of between 30 to 60 years, mainly professionals and business owners interested in improving their financial position, developing new career opportunities, growing personal and business skills, entrepreneurship, successful investment strategies and wealth creation. The 2014 summit is set to again be an inspiring and motivational 2 days!
TICKETS PRICE: R1478 – R13334 via Computicket.
We would like to explore and offer the possibility of:
– Content and/or interview opportunities with speakers
– Free media access for a journalist / writer / editor and a complimentary ticket for a partner / guest to attend the summit
– On site personal interview opportunities with speakers of received and approved ahead of time
– Reader incentives in the form of ticket giveaways – high value @ approx. R 1,500 each
– Event / calendar listing on your diary or upcoming features page
For more information please visit: http://www.successsummit.co.za/cc
Follow on Facebook at Global Success Summit or Twitter @successsummit14