KAYA 959 (KAYA FM) is hiring a receptionist to handle front office reception and administration duties. Also, the radio station is hiring a videographer to assist with the video content for internal and external business purposes.
KAYA FM 959: RECEPTIONIST
Location: Park Town North
Reporting Line: Finance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail and performing ad- hoc tasks required.
Job Responsibilities and Work Output:
- Ensure customers/visitors are acknowledged immediately and welcomed in a courteous and friendly manner
- Professional attire always
- Adequately and timeously address the client queries related to Kaya 959
- Maintain frontline etiquette, receiving visitors and notifying the appropriate staff member
- Professionally administer all incoming phone calls, ensuring delivery of messages through the appropriate channels
- Answer all general enquiries from the public regarding events, competitions, website navigation, and general organizational information
- Maintain excellent relationships with all staff
- Receive delivery of goods and sign for them if necessary
- Alert management of any breach of security procedures or any concerns
- Backup and support for prize distribution
- Capturing of data and vetting of winners
- Ensure that front desk relief is adequately trained and adheres to the prescribed way of work
- Ensure that visitors do not enter the building, visitors must remain in the waiting area until a staff member collects them and escorts the visitor into the building
- To ensure that the reception area is not left unattended as visitors must be allowed entry through the security doors timeously
- To ensure that the receptionist working environment is clean
- To update the telephone list for Kaya 959 staff members
- Professional facilitation of meetings for which you are responsible in line with the received meeting brief and SOP
- Assist departments with special projects as needed
- Consistently provide feedback to the Finance Manager on all matters
- To successfully complete all allocated and agreed development activities from your line manager according to Kaya 959 HR policies and procedures
- Continuous improvement and training on the software and suggesting more optimum solutions
- Perform ad-hoc duties as communicated by Finance Manager
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Secretariat, Receptionist, or front office management or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prior experience working in a similar role.
Closing date: 16 February 2024
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a detailed CV and qualification copies to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for (i.e., Application for Receptionist). Click here for more info.
KAYA FM 959: VIDEOGRAPHER
Location: Park Town North
To conceptualize, produce, direct, edit, and master quality video content for internal and external business purposes.
Job Responsibilities and work output
- To communicate and liaise with internal parties in order to transform briefs into video content.
- To produce quality video content that meets delivery deadlines, receives good audience engagement, and achieves set performance targets.
- To conduct pre-production for all video assignments being undertaken and correctly brief the required parties ahead of the shoot.
- Manage and coordinate the production of videos and video livestreams in terms of the correct setting up of cameras, proper lighting, proper use of mics to capture sound, directing the subjects and filming the content according to pe-production and the client brief.
- To perform post-production in terms of using relevant software for editing, sourcing and using suitable non-copyrighted music, recording voiceovers, sourcing and attribution of stock images or footage, utilising B-rolls, graphics, good colour grading, correct titling and overall production of good quality video content.
- To ensure that videos are published to the right platforms, on time and that effective captions for the video are written as informed by the digital strategy.
- To ensure the safekeeping and responsible use of company equipment and report breakages for repair and maintenance timely.
- To adhere to operational processes that assist with the departmental workflow by contributing to the content calendar, and by attending and participating in departmental meetings and workshops.
- To constantly monitor the performance of video content and suggest and/or make the necessary adjustments to induce audience interest.
- To attend relevant training sessions or workshops and acquire new skills to enhance capabilities.
- To create videos that raise awareness of the KAYA 959 brand
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Video editing software – Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Experience with Black Magic
- Video production experience including camera, mic and lighting setup, directing, filming, visual and sound editing
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Submit a detailed CV and qualification copies to email@example.com indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for (i.e., Application for Videographer). Click here for more info.
THE STATION PARKHURST: FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
The Station Parkhurst is currently seeking a dynamic Front of House Manager to join their team. They are in search of an individual passionate about crafting memorable dining experiences and adept at leading with enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate will possess:
3-5 years of experience in a similar role, with a solid foundation in kitchen management and customer service.
A dedication to upholding excellence in hospitality and a drive to propel the team towards exceptional guest satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, they encourage interested candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THESIS LIFESTYLE: SHOP ASSISTANT
Thesis Lifestyle is currently in search of a competitive retail Sales Assistant who will assist customers in identifying and purchasing products they desire. The primary objective is to deliver top-notch customer service and contribute to the company’s growth and revenue by maximizing sales.
Sales Assistant responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
2. Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
3. Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store.
Closing date is Wednesday 14th February.
CV’s to be sent to. email@example.com